Sunday, August 26, 2012

Our Weekend: August 18 & 19th

This was my last weekend before classes started so Hubs & I wanted to relax.

And we love street food.

Lucky for us the street food vendors in San Francisco are very organized (its like they are speaking my language!).  This weekend was the 4th Annual La Cocina Street Food FestivalSix blocks of street food. SIX blocks.  SIX!  There was so much good food and we enjoyed catching up with some friends and making some new ones.


Our street food tasting crew.
Cake Pops. Dessert before? I think so.
Tostada.
Lamb Tacos from Brass Knuckles




I have been trying to try new things like oysters, thai food, etc. (well, new for me!).  But this girl has some limits!  Don Bugito's was serving carmelized meal worms.  They were offering meal worm ice cream and tacos.  In typical fashion I just went up to a stranger and asked to take a picture of their food.  The Hubs laughs that I am always willing to go up to and talk to strangers, but I felt a picture was necessary to capture this meal!

Mealworm Tacos.

No comments:

Post a Comment