Tuesday, August 7, 2012

First Post!


FIRST POST!

What should I write about?!? These were the thoughts running through my mind:  “What would I blog/write about? Who would take the time to read it? Is anyone really that interested in my daily life?” 

But then I realized...this is for me.  I want to share some of my experiences, thoughts, adventures, travels and loves.

So here is to my one true love, my hubs because TODAY is our second wedding anniversary.
________________________________________________________________________


TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!  

To my dear hubby on our second wedding anniversary (and eighth anniversary together!),

I love you. I love everything about you.  I am the luckiest girl in the world because I have you.  I cannot wait for many more years and many more adventures.  

love, wifey.

 
Our wedding, 2010.


 San Francisco, 2010.


 Punta Cana 2008


Our 2 year dating anniversary, 2006.

1 comment: